Today I’m sharing a list of amazing gifts for her to buy + DIY for the upcoming holidays. Best part? All the “buys” are from some incredible small businesses!
Well, friends, we had our very first (*light) snow here in Toledo yesterday, which can only mean one thing…it’s officially the holiday season! I’m typically a Halloween gal myself, but 2020 hasn’t really given us much to look forward to, so we’re going in hard on the holidays. As a matter of fact, our tree is already trimmed and my husband has already completed all of his holiday shopping. Me…not so much. But I have at least gotten started and I’ve found some incredible prezzies so far that I thought could help a few of you out there cross someone off your gifting list. I’m also excited to share that all of the “buys” in this list are from small/independent shops. This has been a tough year for a lot of small business owners, so I’ve been more than happy to put my money where my heart is these last few months to help support these incredible businesses whenever I can. First up, let’s talk gifts for her:
- I’ve been listening to this gem of a record, Dolly Parton’s Jolene, quite a bit lately and it only gets better with every play. Get the album from my favorite record store here.
- I bought a few prints from this Etsy shop a few months back for our living room and we could not be more in love with her style and color palette. I would love to get this Girl Power set for my craft room!
- Speaking of girl power, this “Empowered Women Empower Women” sweatshirt is stunning and comes in 3 different colors (it’s also available as a t-shirt!)
- These adorable daisy face scrubbies are a soft and sustainable addition to anyone’s skincare routine. BONUS- the pattern is a free download ! One skein of yarn will make enough to gift and make a set for yourself!
- Looking for a more beginner-friendly (read: FAST) DIY? This beaded bar necklace DIY only takes about 15 minutes to put together and looks like you bought it from a fancy artisan at your local boutique.
- This DIY leather belt is shockingly fast and easy to make, but the end result is nothing short of amazing. Seriously, your giftee will be super impressed it’s actually handmade!
- This shop has several adorable hair accessories up for grabs, but this yellow striped headband stole my heart!
- This A-MAZ-ING RBG mug may be back-ordered for a couple of weeks, but is truly worth the wait…especially if the recipient is someone living in lockdown with you and won’t have to wait for you to wrap it and ship it off again.
- Winter is beret season, pass it on. It’s hard to choose a favorite since this shop has almost any color you can imagine, but this soft blushy pink one is too good to pass up.
I hope you found this first round-up of giftables helpful and fun. I’ll be back soon with anther! Have you been shopping small business this holiday season? If so, any suggestions?
*This post contains affiliate links. Learn more here.