Hey there party people! I’ve been having a blast discovering incredible new-to-me shops while I make more of an effort to shop small this holiday season, and I hope you have as well! There’s still time to find that one last gift for your favorite little before Christmas time is here, so I thought I’d share a few of my absolute favorites for the smaller kiddos today! Here are a few of my favorite gifts for babies and kids on Etsy!
- This colorful snail balancing push toy is so bright and happy. Love this!
- How fun are these sparkly star wands?!
- I just introduced my daughter to Diana Ross and Dolly Parton this year, so this art print of 1970’s musicians is kinda perfect!
- This shop has so. any colorful hair accessories, it was kinda hard to pick just one. (these would make great stocking stuffers!)
- Seriously, what kiddo doesn’t love a dinosaur? This hook is great for hanging up tiny coats this time of year!
- I absolutely love how this tulip growth puzzle is a great learning toy while also beautiful to look at.
- I said it before- all kids love dinos. And they also love play-dough. These stamps are the best of both worlds!
- Speaking of musicians from the 70’s, this Bohemian Rhapsody onesie is too good to pass up!
- If you’re buying for a little space cowboy, this moon phases felt play mat is fantastic!
I hope this post gave you a lot of great ideas for your small gifting this year! For more gift ideas for kiddo’s, you can also check out this gift guide on Etsy!
*This post contains affiliate links. Learn more here.